Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Exhausted

I have just (roughly) completed a project involving an XML database accessible via PHP. It is not refined in the least bit. It's coded as part of an add-on for moodle. (moodle.org)

This bit o' code is not even close to refined. I would like to add a search feature (in fact, that was the main goal of the project. But with the deadline being tomorrow, and my limited knowledge of PHP, that will have to wait for another day of tinkering). And possibly make it more user-friendly.

I will upload a .zip later if anyone is interested. For now, I need to sleep. Finals in the morning. This will be a fun day.

(However, programming on a LAMP or MAMP stack is very fun and rewarding. I plan to play with this over the summer. My summer will be very free, so expect more frequent updates with more specific and ambitious projects. I want to end the summer with one big, useful project completed).

For now,
Commence Radio Silence

-Tyler Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment