Sunday, February 1, 2009

Some Slight Observations

Just an observation I have made recently:

I have decided to pick up Java, just a little bit. I am interested in writing web applets, so my friends can really see my progress and such. I'd love to show off, honestly.

And I just observed how easy it is to pick up this new language, compared to when I was first learning C++, even though I had already done some python programming.

I know this is no new breakthrough in theory of learning, but I felt like backing it up with my own testimonial, also I felt like keeping this blog alive. It is very important to me.

I still need to figure out the formatting problem in the previous post.
However, it is not a large problem, because I have thrown out that program and I am planning out a much larger project along the same lines (just an assortment of physics calculation tools).

No comments:

Post a Comment