Saturday, February 21, 2009

Broadway Provides the Mantras

"Purpose... it keeps you going strong, like a car with a full tank of gas"
- Avenue Q

Which holds true here,
I haven't seen much purpose to my coding endeavors, and they have thus ground to a halt, in lieu of some networking explorations. I've installed wireshark, to help see what's goin' on in my own home network. I've been running my internet through a proxy server on my linux box, and been doing some IRC stuff, just recreational.

I'm considering dual-booting Linux on my macbook to take advantage of the wifi, so I can use something like Kismet to watch the wireless traffic in my home network.

However, hopefully I will pick up some sort of challenge website to give me tasks for Python, C++, maybe a little Java or Assembler.

But as of now... I have not done anything productive, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment